Free and Confidential STD Testing for Women Centralia WA
Free and confidential medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for women.
What to expect during your STD testing appointment
- Possibilities provides gonorrhea and chlamydia STD testing for women. Your appointment will be free and confidential.
- Before your appointment you will need to fill out an intake. If you agree to receive text messages, the intake will be sent to your phone. You will be able to digitally complete the intake before your appointment. However, if you do not consent to receive text messages, you will need to complete the intake in the Possibilities office before your appointment begins.
- Do not have sexual intercourse or urinate for one full hour before your appointment. You will be asked to give an urine sample during your appointment.
- Possibilities uses a trustworthy laboratory to process your urine sample. Your urine sample will be sent to the lab within 24 hours of your appointment.
- During your appointment, you will have the opportunity to ask Possibilities staff questions about STD's. For example, you can ask about STD symptoms and STD prevention.
- You will be required to provide a contact phone number. Within one week of your appointment, you will be called with your STD test results.
- If your tests are negative, you do not need to return to Possibilities.
- If either of your tests is positive, you will need to make an appointment to return to Possibilities. You will be given free treatment. Treatment is oral medication appropriate for your diagnosis.
To learn more about sexually transmitted illnesses click here.
Get In Touch!
1017 W Main Street
Centralia, WA 98531