Free STD Testing for Women Centralia WA
Free medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for women.
What to expect
- Possibilities tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
- Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
- Possibilities utilizes a reputable lab who will process the urine sample.
- Your testing will be private and free of charge. We do require a contact phone number as you will be called with your test results within one week of your appointment.
- If your test results are positive, you will be provided with a prescription for a free STD treatment pack from a local pharmacy. The STD treatment pack will include treatment for your identified sexual partners.
To learn more about sexually transmitted illnesses click here.
Get In Touch!
1017 W Main Street
Centralia, WA 98531
Located Across the Street from Napa Auto Parts
123 Main Avenue
Morton WA 98356
1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month only